We know how important it is to be confident when you smile.
Here are the top dentists in the UK, that can tailor treatments to your cosmetic needs.
Veneers are a thin coating of porcelain placed over the tooth to improve the appearance of your smile and protect your teeth from damage or decay.
They’re a fantastic solution for stained, chipped or uneven teeth. Bespoke Smile is known for its remarkable veneers.
- Bespoke Smile: 42 High St, Marlow, SL7 1AW; Tel: 01628 488538; Website
Dental implants provide a long-term and durable solution to a missing tooth or teeth.
They are made of porcelain, so they look and feel natural, boosting your confidence and brightening your smile, Dorset Dental have placed over 3,500 implants and a 98.2% procedure success rate.
- Dorset Dental: 3 Longfleet Road, Poole, BH15 2HN; Tel: 01202 090866; Website
Invisalign are a discreet and easy solution to a wide range of dental issues.
They are removable so they don’t affect eating, and they are comfortable to wear during the night. The beauty with Invisalign is that they are invisible, so while your teeth are being straightened, you can still smile confidently.
Gentle Dental has many different Invisalign payment packages to suit your needs.
- Gentle Dental: Norfolk House, 1 Spencer Rd, Moseley, East Moseley, KT8 0SP; Tel: 020 8224 7562; Website
Teeth can become stained or discoloured for many reasons.
What you eat or drink, if you smoke, your age, trauma or medication can all contribute to the discolouration of your teeth.
A smile that looks healthy will boost your confidence and self-content.
Berkeley Clinic offers value for money, quality care, and noticeable results.
- Berkeley Clinic: Berkeley Clinic, 5 Newton Terrace, Glasgow, G3 7PJ; Tel: 0141 564 1900; Website
Dentures are removable false teeth that fit perfectly over the gums to replace missing teeth, and to protect the gums from damage or problems.
Scottish Denture Clinic is committed to every patient’s needs, to ensure you get the dentures which are best suited to you.
- Scottish Denture Clinic and New Life Teeth: New Life Teeth, Canal Point, 22 West Tollcross, Edinburgh, EH3 9QW; Website
Other helpful resources: